ACA Pledge to Public Health
The Atlanta Coworking Alliance has come together to establish precautions to ensure the health and safety of its communities. As spaces reopen to members, each of the following have committed to these health and safety protocols in addition to any city or state mandated measures.
Please note: The ACA Pledge to Public Health is not legally binding. Our spaces are doing their best to implement best practices to keep our communities safe.
The coworking spaces listed below are implementing 75% or more of the following precautions:
- Thoroughly clean and disinfect the entire facility before re-opening.
- More frequent cleanings with special attention to disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Daily disinfecting of high-touch areas.
- Upgrade HVAC system and/or install air purifiers appropriate to the sq footage.
- Provide PPE in the form of masks and gloves to all employees. Require masks to be worn at all times by employees.
- Require face coverings to be worn in common areas and provide masks to members that do not have a face covering.
- Place signage at entries and other common areas to remind members to practice proper precautions.
- Keep front doors open or have staff open door for customers to minimize door handle contact.
- Screen employees, members and visitor with touchless temperatures checks.
- Install floor markers to indicate 6′ or remind to maintain distance.
- Create 6 feet distance between all tables and limit amount of individuals sat at each desk or table to 6 or less.
- Encourage frequent hand-washing and provide hand sanitizer to staff, members and visitors.
- Disinfect desks, conference rooms, phone booths, etc. between usage.
- Provide training, educational materials, and reinforcement on proper sanitation, hand-washing, cough and sneeze etiquette, using PPE, and other protective behaviors.
- Should an employee or members test positive or be presumed positive for COVID-19, notify all employees, staff members and members who came in contact with that person, if possible. All staff and members who had contact with the positive person should self-quarantine and not be permitted to come into the coworking space until they are tested or a 14-day window has passed.